The Asian Women In Business Scholarship encourages and promotes exceptional Asian female students who have demonstrated scholarship, leadership, community service and/ or entrepreneurship. The AWIB Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to students who have the attributes to be our next generation of leaders.
Candidates for the scholarship must be female of Asian (includes those who can trace their ancestry from Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam) or Pacific Islanderancestry.
Candidates must also fulfill the following criteria to be considered:
- Have at least one or more of the following:
a) demonstrated a leadership role in a community endeavor and/or b) a record of entrepreneurial achievement
- Enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S. at the time of application and award. Please be advised that this scholarship is for currently enrolled undergraduates who have completed at least one semester.
- Carry a minimum of 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA at the time of application (H.S. credit/grades do not count towards this scholarship)
- Provide most recent college transcript; semi-finalists will be required to provide their official college transcript
- Provide at least one professional recommendation
- Fully complete the AWIB Scholarship Application
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
You can review our scholarship information and access the application at http://www.awib.org/ScholarshipFund
Applications will be accepted until the August 1, 2012 deadline. For more information or to apply, go to www.awib.org/scholarship.
For more information, please visit the AWIB Scholarship Fund Frequently Asked Questions page. If you further have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us at 212-868-1368. You may also write to us at email@example.com
Asian Women In Business
42 Broadway, Suite 1748
New York, NY 10004